- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is possible that the A-B repeat function has been activated on your player. When you listen to music you can see the a A-B icon on the display. How it can be managed:
A-B repeat: a) When you play the music, press A-B to enter the A-B repeat mode. The player records this position as 'A' point. b) Press A-B again the player records this position as B point. Then the player starts repeat from A to B. c) Exit A-B repeat mode: Press A-B to exit.
If this didn't fix the problem please look in to the menu and select settings then repeat mode and check it. If this is set to "Repeat one" change it to "Once Stop" and the player will not repeat any more.
Try to delete and add again the music files you have in your memory card. Then create a new playlist.
To create a playlist:
1. In Menu mode, select Music player ? Playlists.
2. Press ? Create playlist.
3. Enter a title for your new playlist and press
4. Select the new playlist.
5. Press ? Add ? Tracks.
6. Select the files you want to include and press
To customise your music player settings
Learn to adjust the playback and sound settings for
your music player.
1. In Menu mode, select Music player.
2. Press ? Player settings.
3. Adjust the settings to customise your music
4. Press .
You can shuffle music with Iriver S100.
It's quite tricky, took me for a while to figure out.
1. Go to music page and then play any music.
2. Prees and hold the right arrow > the sub menu will popup.
3. Go to 'Play Mode' and then volla !!!! choose whatever you want.
It's look like a memory issue. Try resetting the player. This can only by removing the battery for a minute and reinserting the battery. If this doesn't help, format the player if it's recognised by the computer and reload some sound tracks. Make sure there are different modes between" audio player" to synchronise music using windows media player and devices with removable storage where you can copy and paste music. I think this mode can be changed byu pressing the "M" button.