Question about Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
The led lights on my sole treadmill screen are fading. You can see most of the stats, but some are hard to read due to lights being out. Thanks, Dayna
1) replace the batteries by new ones, with the same type, and polarity
clean the contacts batteries v. well
2) tight the ribbon cable from keypad , clean it and tight the connector.
3) Adjust the REED SWITC H, see the diagram attached. clean it. test for open or faulty. Tight the conector very well.God bless youG
Posted on Jan 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If the calibration does not pass you may need to check the speed sensoralignment. You must understand the instruction for calibration is under the hood for motor.
1) Remove the motor cover hood by loosening the 4 screws that hold it inplace (you do not need toremove them completely).2) The speed sensor is located on the left side of the frame, right nextto the front roller pulley (thepulley will have a belt around it that also goes to the motor). Thespeed sensor is small and blackwith a wire connected to it.3) Make sure the sensor is as close as possible to the pulley withouttouching it. You will see a magneton the face of the pulley; make sure the sensor is aligned with themagnet. There is a screw thatholds the sensor in place that needs to be loosened to adjust thesensor. Re-tighten the screw whenfinished.
2) if the problem persist you must Test the main motor for open, ground 3) the main control board faulty. See the block diagram that I did as person like you that understand that 90% of functions the main motor controller board has effect.
good luck. sincerely. God bless you.
MANAGUA, NICARAGUA. C.A
Posted on Dec 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2016 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Oct 08, 2014 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Jan 21, 2013 | Sole Fitness Sole F63 Treadmill
Dec 06, 2012 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Feb 12, 2011 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
Dec 11, 2010 | Sole Fitness F63 Treadmill
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!