Based on the information you have provided, it seems that the issue might be with the Webcam Driver.
Before performing any troubleshooting steps, please try using the Webcam with any other Messenger Applications such as Skype, Yahoo etc.,
By doing this, we can confirm if the issue is regarding to the Webcam Driver.
If the Webcam is not working with any other Messenger Application, then the issue might be with the Webcam Driver.
Please re-install the Webcam Driver and then try using the Video chat option in the Messenger Applications.
You may download the Webcam Driver from the manufacturer Support website.
Enter the Model # of the Computer and you will obtain the Driver download page.
Please download and install the Webcam Driver and then try using it.
Please perform the above steps and check if the issue is resolved.
If the issue still persists, please perform the further troubleshooting steps mentioned below:
1) Verify that you have the proper equipment needed to use ooVoo. You need
Windows 2000 (or newer) or Mac OS 10.4 (or newer). You also need a
broadband internet connection.
2) To use audio features, you need speakers
and a microphone. For video features, you need a webcam.
3) Download ooVoo software at the ooVoo website. See the References section below for a direct link.
4) Install the downloaded ooVoo software on your computer. After
installation, you will be prompted to create a user name and start
5) Find current friends on ooVoo and send them a contact request. Once the
request is accepted, the contact is added to your contact list and you
can contact that person through ooVoo.
6) Invite friends to join ooVoo through email. Once they join, they can be added to your contact list.
7) Start your first conversation by clicking the icon next to a contact in
your contact list. You can choose to start a video call, audio call, or
text chat. If the contact accepts, the call will start.
Please perform all the steps mentioned above.
This should resolve the issue.
Hope this helps.
Please feel free to ask further questions.