Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
I should first point out that there are other options to unlocking yourself,
1) You can get the unlock code from your provider for free if they areprepared to give it to you. If they are then that is the safest andbest option.
2) There are also remote unlocking services - google GSM liberty
3) If you have or know of someone or a store with a smart clip these can be used.
To unlock yourself:
*You need to downgrade your boot loader - this is very risky - no liability is accepted for any problems that may occur*
Ensure your phone is fully charged before starting.
I recommend before beginning you first make a backup of your phoneas described in the How To: Use Flashbackup To Backup Your Phone topicin the tutorials section.
This assumes all necessary drivers are already installed.
1) Start in bootloader mode (hold # and * while powering on)
2) Identify your current bootloader (e.g. 8.26 or 7.E0)
3) If you have bootloader 7.D0 already skip to step 6
4) Download and extract http://www.poeticfolly.com/motoguide/gurus/unlockit/bl_826-828_to_07d0 _for_V3_by_Archy.V2.shx
5) Use RSD Lite (This program is considered Warez and links are notallowed - search google for it) to flash the file to your phone
6) Download and extract the Moto Unlocker software from http://www.poeticfolly.com/motoguide/gurus/unlockit/Motorola_Unlocker_ 2005.zip
7) Start in bootloader mode (hold # and * while powering on)
8 ) Run Moto Unlocker click connect and yes
If after running motounlocker you still have issues there are two options:
1) Flash an old monsterpack (circa 40.79R), run the unlocker again then flash a recent monsterpack
2) Find P2k Easy Tools cracked version using google
btw I cannot take any credit for this - credit is due here:
and to Scotty2 and Archy for the bootloader downgrade
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2013 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Oct 10, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Razr V3xx Cingular At&t...
Aug 28, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Feb 20, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Feb 04, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Oct 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility C118 Cellular Phone
Jul 27, 2008 | Motorola Mobility V3x Razr GSM World Cell...
Feb 19, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!