Question about Tomtom XL 330 Car GPS Receiver
I don't know why, but my XL 300 is apparently giving me the Ukranian language - I can not figure out how to reset it. Holding the reset button down does not work.
You inadvertently must have changed the language while toggling voice/speech settings. You need to navigate to preferences, and then voice settings, denoted by the lips or flag icon, depending on which unit, and you can change the language from there
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
To change the voice language u will first have to go to change preferences then go to change language then pick your choice then u have keep hitting the arrow untill the flag that represents that language follow these instructions it will work
Posted on Jul 26, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 18, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 24, 2011 | Tomtom XL 340 43Inch Portable GPS...
It is usually easiest to run the install wizard, but be sure to be ready to set the items listed below.
Things to set:
Note: Routers are intended to be set by geeks. You have to SAVE EVERY page, or the changes will be lost. A geek knows this (apparently). The router gives no protest...just dumps your changes.
1. Login password (RECORD THIS!!). Consider taping to bottom of the router. Physical access is not the security issue.
2. Set a recognizable system ID.
3. Invoke wireless security of at least WEP.
a. Assign your own access code, 10 digit home or cell #. Consider taping to bottom of the router. Physical access is not the security issue.
4. Check that your router is set to broadcast its' presence.
Feb 27, 2011 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Try one of these procedures:
Re-initialize the HP all-in-one
Force the HP all-in-one to reinitialize by following the steps below:
1. Turn the unit off by pressing the ON button.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. Wait five seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
4. but before plugging the unit back in, press and hold the # and 6 keys on the HP all-in-one numeric keypad. Continue to hold these keys down for a few seconds after plugging the unit back in to reset it. Once the all-in-one re-establishes communication with the computer, reset the language and country.
Have you tried a reset? Performing a partial reset of the HP All-in-One
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 26, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
Sep 25, 2009 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
May 12, 2009 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Dec 17, 2008 | Tomtom One XL GPS Receiver
218 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: