Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 22, 2011 | Motorola Mobility SIDEKICK SLIDE Cell...
Jan 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Mar 14, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!