Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
just type this number on ur keypad
hope your wifi will work. All the data to your phone will be deleted
Posted on Jan 19, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung jet s8003 gps not work?
to enable gps on your samsung jet, do these steps.
1 from your keypad menu type this code *#6984125*#, the phone will give you the following options, admin settings, test internals etc, ... 2. from the list, select internals, you will be ask by the phone for confirmation of code, now type this code in the box *#9072641*#; it will give you the list of options again,. 3. scroll down from the list and select LBS apps 4. it will give you the LBS apps menu, select enable and the phone will restarts, 5. after after the phone restarts, you would want to check its settings, you can do this by going to your menu.. >> select settings >> select phone settings >> from the phone settings menu, scroll down and select gps settings, >> check gps via, internal gps...
hope this will help you....
Posted on Mar 31, 2010
SOURCE: I want to backup SMS
do the following steps..
1. open your computer..
2. run samsung NPS
3. connect your phone to your computer, let NPS detect your phone automatically, if your phone ask you about the type of connection, select pc connectivity.
4. open your messages content manager,
5. select mms editor, from the top panel of your NPS you will see a symbol which is an arrow going to your computer,
6. highlight all your mms and select this symbol.
7. it will save the mms to your c:\my documents\user\yourname(this is your name)\NPS\message..
8. you can send the mms back to your phone via NPS again..
hope this will help you..
Posted on Oct 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Nov 23, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Aug 11, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Jul 04, 2010 | Cell Phones
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!