a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok this info does not seem to be anywhere so here goes.....
Grundig gud300hd and others of same build alba ect...... set top box pin reset
UNLOCK CODE1. Press MENU and go to Settings and press OK.
2. Go to Parental Control and press OK. The 'Enter the PIN Code' menu will be displayed.
3. Press i (information) button once then enter 4000.
4. Go to Change PIN Code and press OK.
5. Press i (information) button once then enter 4000.
6. When it prompts for New PIN enter the desired PIN number using 0~9 keys. Enter it again to confirm.
You will have to go to "forgot username and password," and click on this link at the bottom of the page. At that point, you will then need to follow the instructions in order to get a default password sent to your email box, and then you can open up your email and change your password.
if you forgot your password, what you can do is to input the wrong password until the phone asks you for the PUK. (but before you do this procedure, make sure that you have your PUK with you, if not, please call your service provider first) here are some useful codes that you can use in the future:Change pin:    0 0 4  1  Unblocking using the "puk" number:    0 0 5  1 
The codes have not changed, you can try and flash your box with the last released firmware, but virgin are changing over to nagravision 3, area by area.
When your area changes, thats it.......
There are NO fixes for this yet, and when they do sort something out, it will be for the new boxes that have an ethernet port.
try Afterdawn for more info.. good luck