Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. If the device is on, press and hold the SRC/OFF button until it turns off.
2. Now, press and hold the same button until the hours on the clock blink.
3. Set the hours with the up and down buttons.
4. Switch to minutes with the right button (you can return to hours with the left button).
5. Set the minutes with the up and down buttons.
6. Press the SRC/OFF button.
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
SOURCE: Just need to know how
turn off radio with ign. on-- depress source button for 3 sec. then function button for 3 seconds until clock appears--use arrow keys to set hours and minutes.
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
SOURCE: setting clock radio
Press and hold down the "clock" button. You should see your time start flashing. Normally you set the time with the volume or channel control. Check which control lets the selector jump from "hou" to "minute and set the minutes. To exit setting menu, depress "clock" button again
Posted on May 06, 2009
SOURCE: CANNOT RESET CLOCK
1) Press SOURCE and hold it until the unit turns off.
2) Press AUDIO and hold until clock appears in the display.
3) Press AUDIO again to display the setting u need to configure.
- when u found clock, press < or > to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set.
- press /\ or \/ to set the clock.
- press BAND or hold AUDIO when finish.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Here's a link to the manual at Pioneer's web
Here's how you set the time (from page 16 in the manual):
1: press SOURCE and hold until the unit turns off.
2: Press AUDIO repeatedly until the clock appears in the display
3: Press (left arrow) or (right arrow) to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set (hours, minutes)
4: Press (up arrow) or (down arrow) to set the clock.
- To cancel clock settings, press BAND
- to save clock settings press AUDIO until the display stops blinking
If this helps, please hit the "thumbs up" for me!
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 03, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-1900MP CD Player
Feb 07, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P4000UB CD Player
Feb 02, 2010 | Pioneer Premier DEH-P410UB Car CD/ MP3...
Nov 04, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P5100UB Car CD/ MP3 Player
Aug 25, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P7000BT Car CD/ MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-P2900MP CD Receiver...
Sep 02, 2008 | Pioneer DEH-1600 CD Player
Mar 24, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Nov 24, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P2500 CD Player
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!