Question about Samsung SGH2100SGH600V300 Unlock/Unlocking Code/Codes Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2012 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jun 06, 2012 | Samsung T-Mobile Sidekick 4G Matte Black...
Aug 10, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Nov 08, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: