Question about Maytag Neptune MAH6700A Front Load Washer
It sounds as if coins are stuck in the plastic pieces attached to the drum. How do I free these coins?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Sep 10, 2014 | Samsung WF328AAW Front Load Washer
Thanks for your post, friend!
I understand that you looking for steps on how to clean the coin trap on your Frigidaire washer. Here are the steps to access the coin trap.
· Assure power has been disconnected to your appliance.
· Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure it is tilted up safely.
· Look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black accordion piece. This is the screen trap or coin trap.
· Have towels available with you because any access water will come out.
· At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum you will notice a silver spring and screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap out.
· Clean the trap and follow these steps in reverse to reassemble your washer.
Best of luck! -Matt
Aug 27, 2014 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
Dec 31, 2013 | General Electric GTWS8655DMC GER 5.0 DOE...
AFFINITY COIN TRAP
1. Unplug the unit.
2. Tilt the unit up to where the front feet are in the air and the back feet are still on the ground. Please make sure the unit is propped up safely.
3. Now that the unit is propped up look inside on the bottom right hand side there is a black looking accordion piece. This is the coin trap.
4. Clean the drum out with as much water as possible and have towels ready. The next step you will have the remaining water come out.
5. At the top of the coin trap where it is attached to the drum is a silver spring with a silver screw. Loosen the screw and wiggle the coin trap down from the drum.
6. Reach inside the coin trap and clean what is inside of it out.
7. Put the unit back together following the same steps backwards
Jan 04, 2013 | Frigidaire Affinity ATF7000E Front Load...
Dec 30, 2012 | Washing Machines
Dec 16, 2010 | Asko W6021 Front Load Washer
Apr 24, 2009 | Electrolux AWF1235 Front Load Washer
Feb 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
1,200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: