Question about LG Cell Phones
MODEL NO: LG-VX11000 FCC ID: BEJUX11000 S/N:910KPCA2315931 MADE IN KOREA H/W REW:1.0 MEID HEX:A000001917BIF VRZ
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: where do i find the
Improve the Fixya.com experience for everyone by voting!
The serial number you're seeing, you have already found. Model numbers, SKU numbers and FCC numbers are there for a variety of purposes. The only number for you to concern yourself with is the substitute for the serial number.
MEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) numbers are used to help mobile phone companies and you keep track of mobile phone usage. If your phone is lost or stolen, the phone company can enter the IMEI number into the database and permanently deactivate the phone. Even if the SIM card is changed, the mobile phone will not work. There are a few things you can do to find the IMEI number on a mobile phone. Obviously, you've already discovered it so you may find the rest of this boring. In any event, you can be a hero to any friends who might encounter the same problem. Just don't tell them that you got the information free on the Internet.
Things You'll Need
1. Open the battery cover on your mobile phone and remove the battery. The IMEI number should be located on the white label under the battery. It will be 15 to 17 digits long with no letters or slashes. You only need the first 15 numbers.
2. Replace the battery and power the phone on. If the IMEI number is not located under the battery, there are other ways to find it. Wait for the phone to initialize before continuing.
3. Enter *#06# on your phone's key pad. When the final # is entered, a 15-digit number with the title "IMEI number" will appear. Copy the number down and keep it for future reference.
4. If that didn't work you have still more options. If your phone is made by Motorola, you need to press #,*, (menu) and then press the right arrow very quickly. Do not pause when pressing the keys. The IMEI number will appear on the screen.
5. Check the phone's menu if you have a SIM card. Scroll through the menu until you find IMEI or SIM ID. Press enter to display the phone's IMEI number.
6. If you have an older phone with a SIM card, you can press the right arrow until you see IMEI. Press the Enter key to see the IMEI number. If there are only seven digits shown, you can hit the Menu key and then the Next key to see the remaining digits.
Tips & Warnings
Write down your IMEI code so you have it in case your phone is lost or stolen.
All the best,
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2013 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Aug 14, 2011 | LG G4010
Mar 29, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2010 | LG Cell Phones
Oct 02, 2009 | LG Cyon
Sep 10, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jun 23, 2009 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!