Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
We continue to receive this error 'please open the output tray' every time we try to print. We already have the output try door open. It's an Epson Stylus Photo RX600. Nothing in the manual regarding this error message.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: The printer will not scan
have to installed the software that came along with it ? Can you make sure that
1. the lights in the printer glow as they used to..
2. The software that came with it is uninstalled and reinstalled again.
This usually does the trick
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
Here's 3 things you can do to get around this...depending if your printer is new and still under warranty or not (do NOT void your warranty!).
I have used all 3, but the third one was a lifesaver (AND money-saver!). About once a year I have to reset the printer using #2, but other than that....#3 is the greatest!!!
1. Try resetting it by, unplugging the power cord then while holding down the POWER STOP and MAINTENANCE buttons simultaneously while replugging the power cord caused a reset to zero on the counter. You will still have to replace the pads or redirect the waste ink tube to a receptacle on the outside of the printer, hope this helps?
2. If you go to inkjetprinterhelp.us there you will find the ssc service utility. Once you open the page click on the service utility and then choose the english version unless you can spk russian.If you then scroll to the bottom of the page and install the prog. Once you have installed the prog you will get the ssc utility logo in your bottom tray. Right click the icon and then select reset protection counter from the protection counter drop down. Once you have done this restart your computer and this should reset the system.
3. INSTALL AN EXTERNAL WASTE TANK and forget all about those gunky ink pads forever!
On the left rear of these printers is a small trapdoor held by a single screw.
Remove it, look inside (down and to your left) and you'll see the waste ink tube.
The tube is free at one end, and with a suitably curved piece of wire you can hook it and wangle the end out through the opening (you may dislodge a small piece of plastic in the process -- just put it back where it was, it's only a vibration damper.) I found the tube to be rather short....so I added an extension since I do not have room directly behind my printer for a container. I used the tubing you use with oxygen tanks or fish tank bubblers. They also make a little plastic connector so you can join the two together.
At this point, you're almost there.
All you need now is a suitable container for the waste ink, and I drilled a small hole in the trapdoor cover so you can put it back on without pinching the tube (or you could just leave it off.)
The container is a small square one with a snap-on lid, approx. 60mm square and holding about 150ml -- they're sold in sets of three for a few cents and are for making ice-blocks etc. in your freezer. Any small container will work.
Make a hole in the lid (slightly larger than the tube to let air escape) insert the tube and forget about the internal pads forever.
I've had mine in place for almost 2 yrs now and it works like a charm. If you need photos, let me know and I have a couple I can send you.
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
I had the same problem and was able to get my EPSON Stylus Photo R220 to print a CD using the following procedure. This should work for other Epson Photo printers as well.
1. Open EPSON Print CD
2. When CD is ready for printing do the following:
3. Select Print from the File menu
4. When “The EPSON printer driver dealing with CD printing is not installed” is displayed – click OK and select Manual Print
5. Set Paper Size to A4 and click OK
6. In Layout select Print Settings
7. In Media Type select CD/DVD
8. Then press Print
Posted on Sep 24, 2008
SOURCE: epson photo rx600
If the LED display screen on your printer is blank please try disconnecting
the USB cable from the computer and then disconnect the power to your
printer. Reconnect the power to a different power outlet, and turn your
printer back on. If the same issue occurs, your printer will require
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Unplug the power and USB cables. Reboot the computer. If that doesn't work, reinstall the software. Here is a link for the manual. It's big so it takes a couple minutes to load.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 17, 2014 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2012 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 23, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Photo tray problem
' Lift the output
tray up and verify that the photo tray ' is pushed in until it stops, then lower
output all the ' way down. Press OK
button on the printer to 'continue printing
' Lift the output
tray up and verify that the photo tray
' is pushed in until it stops, then lower
output all the
' way down. Press OK
button on the printer to
HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
1. Turn off printer.
2. Pull out paper
tray and photo tray
3. Remove output
duplexer (on back of printer)
4. Open input sheet
feeder (on top of printer)
5. Open cartridge
access door. (Basically lift up control panel and scanner section of the
6. Turn on printer
(Power button on now raised control panel)
7. Printer may
display message "Performing printer alignment - Do not interrupt"
8. Wait for a few
minutes until printer stops making all setup noises.
9. Close cartridge
access door, close input sheet feeder, replace output duplexer, insert paper
10. Do a test print. All should be fine.
Mar 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 11, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
628 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: