Bought polaroid pdc 301 2 yrs ago had xp now have vista
The cd rom that came with this camera says windows 98se, me,2000 or xp, now i havent tried it yet but vista isnt on this list so can i still use this cd rom to install the driver for this camera or what do i have to do to use it on my new vista . thanks for your advice.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: bought polaroid pdc 301 2 yrs ago had xp now have...
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
You may have to install or update drivers Most of the
drivers/software I get are from a web site driverguide.com you need to fill out
a free registration then search for the driver you need download it in a format
you can use install it and then most times reboot the computer
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
These drivers are for Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows 2003
only. They MAY work for Windows 7.
Posted these drivers here due to the support (or lack of!!) that
polaroid give on their web site, these drivers enable you to sync the
digital cam with Windows 98, 98se, me, and 2000, although they have come
straight of the installation cd, i have been unable to test them. Any
probs though give me a buzz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Colin Masters (DG Member) on 1/5/2004
pdc2070drivers.zip (385.0 KB)
on my computer it could come up as a device or go to control panel and click portable media devices but the program portable media devices will only be on there if you have windows 2000 and will still work if windows 2000 is upgraded to windows xp.
NOTE:it may work on windows xp but i don`t think so.
Yes, you can use the camera with Windows XP, but you will no longer be able to use a USB port to download your photos. Only serial port downloads are supported under Windows XP for the PDC 1100 camera.
Follow the instructions below to reinstall the PhotoMAX software and camera drivers using Windows XP's Program Compatibility Wizard.
1. Insert the PhotoMAX CD-ROM in the CD drive. If the program begins installing, press OK to close the "not compatible with Windows NT" error message.
2. Start the Wizard by clicking the Start button and choosing All Programs > Accessories > Program Compatibility Wizard. Follow the on-screen prompts.
3. On the second screen, select I want to use the program in the CD-ROM Drive and click Next.
4. Select Microsoft Windows 98/Windows Me and click Next. NOTE: You may have to scroll down to see this option.
5. Uncheck the following items:
* 256 colors
* 640 X 480 Screen Resolution
* Disable Visual Themes
6. Click Next.
7. Click Next again. The PhotoMAX software will begin installing. Follow the on-screen prompts.
8. Follow on-screen prompts to finish the installation and click Finish.
9. When the Compatibility Wizard asks if the program worked correctly select Yes and click Next.
10. When the program asks if you want to send information to Microsoft, select No and click Next to finish the installation.
11. Shut down and restart the computer. After the restart, you should be able to download photos using Windows XP.
copy and paste that url unto your address bar. i just downloaded the xp home driver and it works....there are three links ..only click on either the second or third..the first link is foreign language.
be sure you scroll down the page a bit to find the three links.