Question about ZTE Score
Hard Reset the Device and that should fix the issue.
1) First power off the handset, press the Power on key + Camera key + Down volume key together at the same time when restart the handset.
2)When display "ZTE", press the Menu key at the bottom of the screen;
3) Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" through volume key
4) Press "Camera" key to confirm the above item
5) Choose "YES...delete all user data"
6) Choose "reboot system now", handset will be restarted automatically and all the user data will be erased.
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Dec 17, 2014 | Cricket Wireless Muve Music Cell Phone
Jul 12, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 30, 2014 | Cell Phones
Apr 09, 2013 | ZTE Score
Mar 04, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 11, 2013 | ZTE Chorus - Black cricket Paygo Prepaid...
Dec 29, 2012 | Huawei Ascend Ii M865 Muve White Cell...
Oct 07, 2012 | Huawei Cell Phones
Dec 24, 2011 | ZTE Score
Jul 03, 2014 | ZTE Score
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!