Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
When turning on my sons ps3 the sony screen comes up but no menu , it has been playing fine up until today its just over a yr old. can anyone help??
You have a hardware failure,contact playstaions toll free # and you should have a three year warrenty!unless youre system is stolen then take my advise!
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn off Playstation3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try some of the options within this menu try the rebuilt file system first and so on these wont erase yor data unless you do a restore ok good luck
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 16, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 24, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Jul 26, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 27, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 26, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 30, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!