Question about Gateway Motherboards
Someone disconnected my cables to the hard drives and pci adapter to install two cd burners. now all the cables are connected and i need to know where they go.
Tips for a great answer:
Your computer has no power at all or cannot boot properly. In some situations this can be caused by an external device or an electrical problem. This can usually be solved by removing all external devices and resetting the power supply.
Instructions for laptops:
1. Disconnect all external devices you have.
2. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
3. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
4. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
5. Reconnect the power adapter.
Do not yet reconnect the external devices, they should stay disconnected. Do not yet reseat the battery pack.
6. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally and watch if the power LED lights up.
7. If the power LED still does not lights up, continue with the next steps.
8. Disconnect the power adapter from the laptop.
9. Press the power button and hold it for at least 15 seconds.
10. Reseat the battery pack. Do not reconnect the power adapter.
11. Switch your laptop on and test if it boots normally.
Solution 2: Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive
1. Unplug the power adapter from the laptop.
2. Remove the battery pack from the laptop.
3. Unplug and reconnect System Hard Drive. This is normally accessible by removing a panel at the bottom of the laptop or removing the back enclosure (see User Manual).
4. Reseat the battery.
5. Switch your notebook on and test if it boots normally
Jan 03, 2015 | PC Laptops
Mar 09, 2010 | Intel Motherboards
Jul 01, 2009 | ASUS P5QL-EM - Motherboard - micro ATX -...
Jun 17, 2009 | Motherboards
May 12, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Jan 29, 2009 | Intel D945GNT Motherboard
Aug 29, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
Mar 12, 2008 | ASUS A7S8X-MX Motherboard
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: