Question about Audio Players & Recorders
How to operate
This is a very vague question so I'll have to give you a vague answer.
Hold down the power button on the top/side until it turns on. If it doesn't turn on then charge it for a day and try again.
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2015 | Dryers
Nov 23, 2015 | John Deere Garden
Sep 06, 2015 | Jura Capresso Impressa E8 Espresso/Coffee...
Oct 13, 2014 | 2013 Nissan Rogue
Jun 17, 2014 | Sharp AR-5316 Advanced Digital Imager...
Jun 03, 2011 | 2000 Mercury Cougar
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Jul 27, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-A826 Digital Media Player
May 26, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B142 MP3 Player
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: