Question about Breitling Bentley Motors 668 / A25362 Watch for Men
I start and stop the chronograph, but when I reset it, it sets at 3 seconds, instead of at 12.
Pull crown out to first or second position press start till it goes to 12 then push crown back in,
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
Jan 02, 2010 | Pulsar Chronograph Watch
Dec 26, 2009 | Invicta Subaqua Noma Iii S
Nov 20, 2009 | Baume Et Mercier Baume & Mercier Hampton...
Sep 17, 2009 | Movado Series 800 Watch
Apr 03, 2009 | Watches
Feb 13, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jan 13, 2009 | Locman 1970 - Black Stainless Steel...
Jan 05, 2009 | Bulova Watch
337 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: