Question about Stevens Supply Center Takashi Digitower Audio Speaker for MP3 Remote included

Open Question

Is their a number to order missing parts takashi digitower audio speaker

The tower didn't have the manual , or a customer service number , and no parts . And missing screws for the base.

Posted by on

  • emzie_wildch
    emzie_wildch Jan 18, 2013

    can I get the number to order parts ? this sight seems to take you all over the place , I just want the number to order the missing oarts for this takashi tower.



Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Clock radio manual icr-0513

Hi, I could not find the manual for your model. I enclosed the numbers to Kmart customer service. Hopefully since they are this brand they should help you. Good luck. Contact Us Call by Phone
  • 1-866-562-7848
Services Parts Orders & Inquires
  • 1-800-252-1698
  • 1-800-326-8738
Home Services & Repairs
  • 1-800-469-4663

May 12, 2014 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

How to take apart a CD Power Tower 200

Take pictures of the back start removing screws, look at labels, write down model number, download pdf manual, and customer service number, part list, if your unit has a small rubber oval belt that can be replace, if a gear is shot, you would have to replace a section p/n it may take some research.

Jan 04, 2014 | Sharper Image Power Tower Motorized DVD...

1 Answer

Need manual craftsman 917257550

I don't see this manual available for free online. However, Sears Parts Direct has the manual as part 140952 for less than $5. See to order a copy. There is a second manual, part 140953, that isn't available from the Sears Parts Direct site. It may be available by special order by contacting Customer Service and telling the agent that a "research request" is needed. Provide the model and serial number of the tractor.

I hope this helps.

Cindy Wells

Jun 06, 2012 | Craftsman Garden

1 Answer

P50s601 sound issue

The model number indicates a Hitachi Plasma (correct?)

If buzz etc one channel is having a problem (not likely the speaker as you have discovered)


Means the left channel in the audio output is defective--If you Google the model number with "service manual" you should be able to find a schematic which will tell you if a single chip is used for both channels for output (this is usual case).

With that information either the chip or the board it is located on should be able to be repaired or replaced outright.

PTS ELECTRONICS DOES REPAIR BOARDS WITH ISSUES LIKE THIS (national company) in case you cannot locate either the part or the complete board.

Hitachi customer service may also be of help if you contact them--one channel low, buzz etc almost always is in output circuit of the audio.

Mar 26, 2012 | Hitachi Ultravision P50S601 50 in. Plasma...

1 Answer

Our pony works great, but is missing reigns, saddle, brush, & carrot (and whatever else it came with as an accessory). Cannot find reigns anywhere, except on Ebay, and they are not Hasbro brand. ...

It's my understanding that you can order the parts from Hasbro through their Customer Service/Replacements Parts section but I didn't find it there and they have not responded to my email of last week :(

Aug 20, 2011 | Hasbro Furreal Friends Butterscotch Pony

1 Answer

I need to connect my old speakers to my new Samsung monitor. No instructions in manual. thanks, barb

You don't connect speakers to the monitor, you connect it to the tower of the computer. If I'm not understanding your question right then please be more specific. If your monitor has speakers, you connect the audio cord to the tower then to the monitor or vise versa.

Jul 29, 2011 | Samsung Syncmaster 940BW LCD Monitor

1 Answer

My TV has a faulty audio input so DVDs have no sound Does the Samsung 1080P Home Theater System use its own speakers INSTEAD of the TV seakers ?

All Home Theater Systems (HTS) have/use their own speakers. If it didn't have speakers it wouldn't be an HTS . . . it would simply be a DVD player ;)

I can't give you any specific information about the Samsung HTS as you didn't supply a model number. 1080P is the output resolution, i.e 1080 lines, Progressive scan (= HD), not the model number.

Hope this helps.

Regards, BElectric

Jul 03, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Wheel keeps falling off need new clips

You could try calling or emailing their customer service:
I didn't see anywhere to order parts on their website, though.
good luck, and I hope this helps!

Jun 30, 2011 | Inglesina Magnum - PK5 Standard Stroller

Not finding what you are looking for?
Stevens Supply Center Takashi Digitower Audio Speaker for MP3 Remote included Logo

Related Topics:

23 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Stevens Supply Center Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5151 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74383 Answers

Are you a Stevens Supply Center Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides