Question about Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
I need some instructions of how to remove the old tube and put a new tube on
Hey, sorry to hear you're having a problem with your machine. You may want to a qualified technician at one of our Authorized Service Centers assist you with your machine.
Here's quick link to locating one in your area.
Posted on Jan 18, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bex Bissell Pro Heat 7920-E
Remove the cap for the flow indicator, then there 6 screws to remove to take off the top, before removing the top, turn the smart mix valve to about the half way point so the piston won't fall off. When you are ready to re-install the top cover, just before pushing it all of the way down, turn the smart mix valve to the water only setting, then push it into place, re-install the screws and the flow indicator parts.
Posted on May 28, 2008
Here is a PDF link for a Bissell Service Center Repair Guide. Hope it helps! Juli ;)
Posted on Dec 01, 2008
Make sure there is liquid in both the Tank-in-Tank and the SmartMix Bottle and check for spray through the upholstery hose. If the hose does not spray please check the following:
- Remove the belt access door and inspect the pump belt to ensure it is not broken, worn or stretched. You may also check the belt by turning on the power and watching the brush on the bottom of the machine. If the brush rotates the belt is not broken.
- Check for proper placement of the o-ring on the SmartMix Cap Insert (some o-rings are detachable and need to fit over the straw; others are molded to the cap).
- Check for liquid in the base of the machine where the SmartMix Bottle sits (SmartMix Reservoir). If there is no liquid in the reservoir, the neck on the SmartMix Bottle may be undersized, the cap will not make proper contact with the unit and the smart mix bottle will need to be replaced.
- Check for the black or red tank gasket on the SmartMix Bottle Cap and on the bottom of the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. If gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on auto-load or order new gasket if appropriate.
- Check the valves on the bottoms of the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle to make sure water/solution will come through when the "x" valve is depressed. Bladder or SmartMix bottle may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
- Check if the small rounded window tabs on the top edge of the Floor Nozzle Window are locked in their mating slots on the base of the machine and not inadvertently lifting the tank up out of place.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Made a mistake, my model # is bissel 7901. Won't spray water. When you turn the machine on, it sprays for a minute or so then stops. All belts are in place..water tanks and spray bottle positioned correctly.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2015 | Vacuums
Mar 14, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Jan 03, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Dec 20, 2009 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Nov 23, 2009 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Apr 21, 2009 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Jan 02, 2009 | Bissell 9200 Upright Vacuum
Jul 11, 2014 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!