Question about Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050REC Stainless Steel Built-in Dishwasher
Light constantly flashes on whirlpool adg993. I've tried cleaning it out completely and then resetting it, but although it looks fine, it gets to mid-cycle and then starts to flash again. Any ideas?
1) Turn off the breaker to the machine.
2) Wait 30 seconds and then turn it back on.
3) All the lights will be flashing. At this point turn the dial to "rinse only" and then press "Heat dry" and "Start/Cancel" at the same time.
4) The Machine will go into maintenance mode going through all the cycles quickly.
5) After this is finished the problem should be solved.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
The steam has gotten into the keypad display and fried it. Call Fridgidaire and let them know you've seen numerous people on the internet with the same problem and that you need part# 154554401 It worked for me.
Posted on Apr 01, 2009
SOURCE: constant flashing clean light
count the blinks shoud be 7 times it blinks then a pause if it does that its a heat circute problem need to check the heater and replace the controls
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2013 | Dishwashers
Nov 23, 2011 | Whirlpool 24 in. ADP5966 Free-standing...
May 11, 2010 | Whirlpool Dishwashers
May 02, 2010 | Whirlpool 24 in. GU3200XTP Built-in...
Aug 29, 2009 | KitchenAid 24 in. KUDI02IR Built-in...
Feb 11, 2009 | Whirlpool GU2400XTP Built-in Dishwasher
Feb 08, 2009 | Kitchen and Much More Dishwashers
Jul 12, 2014 | Frigidaire 24 in. FDB1050REC Stainless...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!