Question about GE Lands Phones
Need to know the basic instructions _how to time, identify a call, make my own directory, check missed calls etc
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here are the quick instructions on how to program the phone numbers.
You can also download a copy of the User's Guide from: http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/downloadPage.jsp?doc=c96e9c823d0df43989039e5385bef04a&q=GE+29322GE1
Just enter the 4 digit captcha code and you will be able to download the User's Guide.
Please let me know if yo have any questions.
STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY
To program priority keys:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the
handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the
dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the store button.
4. Dial the number to be stored.
5. Press the store button again.
6. Press the A, B or C button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
To program frequently called numbers:
1. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
2. Press the store button.
3. Dial the number to be stored.
4. Press the store button again.
5. Press one of the 10 memory location buttons 0-9.
6. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
You can view a copy of the user guide for your GE 28871FE3 at this link.
You may review the manual to assist you with resetting your answering machine and any other questions you may have about its operation.
- This manual is in PDF format. (It may take a minute to load when you click on the link.) If you need a PDF reader, you can download Adobe Reader for free:
If this information was helpful, please rate my answer with a big thumbs-up. Thank you.
Posted on Feb 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2017 | GE Lands Phones
Aug 22, 2016 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Sep 23, 2012 | General Electric Ge 24-hour Mechanical...
Sep 16, 2011 | General Electric 29585FE1 - Corded Phone
Sep 15, 2011 | General Electric 29585FE1 - Corded Phone
Jul 24, 2011 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 14, 2011 | General Electric 29585FE1 - Corded Phone
Dec 25, 2017 | GE Lands Phones
274 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!