- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to COPIER > OPTION > BODY
XXYYZZAAXX: Country (UP), YY: Language (ja), ZZ(00) Destination,
AA(00): Paper size type
The display contents conform to the display method of
(COPIER>DISPLAY>USER>LANGUAGE). Enclosed in the brackets
are defaults. The country and language are only displayed.
1) Select <CONFIG>.
2) Select an item to reverse its display. Then press the + or - key to change
3) Each time the + or - key is pressed, the contents change sequentially.
4) Display the intended contents at all items and press the OK key.
5) Turn the main power switch OFF and ON.
power off then power on when memory starts counting up press and hold ok button until all three lights stay on release button find language then arrow up or down until english appears and press ok button
1. On the Operating Panel press Options (13 times) until LANGUAGE appears on the LCD screen. 2. Press the right arrow to scroll through the list of languages. 3. Press Select when the correct language is displayed on the LCD screen. This is now your default language. 4. When you power on and off your Lexmark X6100 Series, the default language is the one which remains.
The languages available and supported are the following:
English French German Spanish Italian Dutch Brazilian - Portuguese Polish Russian (PYCCKHH) Greek (E^^HNIK^A)
So here you go: 1# Call brother hotline for info what is the 4 Digit eeprom code for England.
2# If you have the info (e.g. 0004 -> Check by help of brother hotline because I am not sure what code you need for GB!!!) press menu then start bk copy then fourtimes arrow-up (tel.index). machine will be in maintenance mode. press 7 then 4. You will see the dutch eeprom language code. Press the 4 numbers given to you by brother hotline. You should see the 4 digits. Press start bk copy to confirm. machine will return to maintenance. press 9 then 9 to leave the mode. machine will come up again with english language ;-)
BEWARE: IF YOU PRESS A WRONG DIGIT CODE THE MACHINE WILL BE MALFUNCTION AND CANT BE FIXED ANYMORE!