Question about Philips DVP3570 DVD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Open the drive tray
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control
3. Press the Right button on your remote control
4. Press the Right button on your remote control
5. Press the Right button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 5 button on your remote control
9. Press the 3 button on your remote control
10. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote control, change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Hope this help ! Falcon
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
SOURCE: PHILIPS dual screen DVD player
Above is a link that explains it all, from what it appears you cannot change the codes, and as of now, i haven't been able to find any hacks either.
Posted on Feb 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 27, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 16, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 29, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
May 06, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 22, 2009 | Philips HTS 6600/12 Home Theatre...
Sep 03, 2008 | Philips HTS3500S System
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: