Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try this methode
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting formenu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset See waste ink counter reset
5 times Orange Destination setting See Destination setting
6 times Green Print head deep cleaning
11 times Orange Button / LCD checking
12 or more times Returns to a menu selection
maybe it can fix your problem
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
SOURCE: Canon MP210 Ink Counter Reset
You can find the solution here:
You must hold the stop/resume button for 2 or 3 seconds. The printers detects that it's a filled cartridge and alert you about it... That's all.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
How to reset the Canon MP150 after a refill (Step 10 concerns refill; instructions below the steps):
Method1 (Safe Factory Method):
1) Disconnect the printer’s power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 0.
5) Press + to change the value from 0 to 1.
6) When this value is 1, press colour button; this will light up two leds.
One is for plain paper and the other for photo paper. At this point is feed the printer with paper.
7) Press the power button twice and the printer will print a some stuff (if it doesn't print by itself, then press the "color" button once and the test sheet will print). Don’t worry much about the printed material. I got some stripped lines and some numbers. I believe that my colour cartridge is clogged which is why I got the green strips.
When you print this sheet the value in the display returns to zero.
8 ) Open the printer cover cover (not the scanner cover) and remove the cartridges. With the printer still open, disconnect the power outlet.
9) Close the lid and turn on the printer.
10) Refill cartridges and place them back in their nice little abode in the printer.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
CANON PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer has few common problems. Such as Driver CD lost, Scanner does not work, Connection problem etc. For find all these software solution just click here....
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2013 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX850 Multifunction Printer
Mar 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Nov 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP6700D InkJet Photo Printer
May 28, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: