Question about Avaya 9610
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If your IP Office is Rel 4.2 or higher, You can purchase a license that will allow you to load a vpn script into the phone. Once you set up your VPN router at corporate, the phone gets plugged into any open internet connection and syncs up with the VPN router and makes a tunnel which then will connect with the phone system giving you a remote IP phone extension of that system.
For the PC, just load client software on it, and it works the same.
Since the tunnel is directly from the device (phone or PC), your home network will not be apart of the office network.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
SOURCE: Using AVAYA 4610SW IP phone
Answer to the second problem :-
1. The changes in the ring tone has to be made by accessing the Avaya server where the phones are registered.
2. Log in to the avaya server...... enter change station <station number> on the command prompt
3. In the personalized ring pattern field, you can select one out of the 8 available options by typing any digit between from 1 to 8.
4. The ring pattern of that particular station will change accordingly.
5. Keep the personalized ring pattern of all the stations different by assigning different digits against this value
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Ensure the reachability of the call server from that port. To ensure the same, configure a laptop with the IP address and default gateway of the intended IP phone. Then try pinging the call server from the laptop.
If this works then the setting should work for IP phone too. Double check on the router IP address and Vlan ID configured on the phone.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2016 | Avaya 9608 IP Telephone
Sep 07, 2013 | Avaya 9608 IP Deskphone
Nov 06, 2012 | Avaya 9608 IP Phone
Apr 28, 2011 | Avaya 1616 IP Phone
Jan 09, 2009 | Avaya IP Office 4690 Speakerphone...
840 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: