Accidentally my aiwa 3 cd changer fall down and damaged
I bought aiwa NSX V900 3 CD changer, accidentally fall down and now itsnot working.
i always lovedto hear the songs from aiwa..
i want to replace it and buy anew .
is it possible.
kindly hadvise and help.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I also have an (old) NSX-V150M that does nearly the same, I suggest two problems on mine:
1) maybe the laser assy has to be changed because it doesn't detect the actual CD anymore and skips to the next one.
2) there is a tiny limiting switch on the moving platform that seems defective, or the rubber belt (?) is too stretched, so that it doesn't detect when the CD is in place from the changer. Then the unit starts again "CHECK"ing, as when the memorized list of CDs doesn't match the detected list of CDs.
For the first one, maybe the Sony KSS210 or KSS213 spare part could be used, not sure of it.
For the limiting switch, I have glued a match to keep it in place to keep the CD part quiet.
Result: no more CD playing for now, but the unit doesn't "CHECK" anymore, and tuner and amplifier still work great.
Need to look inside one of these days.
hi there i know wht is problem rotary changer systems like 5 disic or 3 dics chnager.i have 2 oprions for that 1 is,from cd chnager belt small belt between motor another also mechanism like small tears lack white if there not good oily enaugh,maybe stock with tooth,DO u hear motor when u tray chnage disc 1;2;3? if motor burn rotary change then never will work,Some times belts getting older in cd rotary changers.the gey slepery,like flashy,but i hope will help your problem.Regards,Emil
I had a similar problem with my NSX-999. For CD, u need to clean the laser or buy a new cd-laser pickup KSS-210A. For dim display, replace capacitor C107 and C108 in the mainboard if u know how or take to a repair shop and ask them to replace those two capacitors. It soled my problem
That model is known to have bad solder joints around the transformer in the power supply. I would open it up and resolder all the terminals of the large transformer, with the unit unplugged ofcourse, and then check to see if it works.
Common Problem with AIWA 3 disc machines. I have 3 in my service shop right now.
For tray not rolling in on it's own, the drive rollers have to be changed, along with the Drive Belt.
Also, for CD not reading, try CD lens cleaner.