- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Before you install a driver, go to device manager and look for the imaging device. If you can't see imaging device. Press FN and Esc at the same time and you will see imaging device will appear. If it didnt press it again. Then go to consumersupport.lenovo.com to download the driver. Once your done installing the driver. Powercycle system and check if it will work.
Press FN+ESC button on your keyboard to able/disable the webcam of the computer. if the issue was not fixed kindly download and install the camera driver. you can obtain the camera driver by clicking here. All you need to do is to choose the brand (Notebook), Family (3000 Y410) and Operating system (which is XP/Win7/Win vista) then click continue to obtain the page for the correct listing of driver. Then go to Camera section click on Lenovo Easy Camera Driver to download and install the driver. Please restart the computer after the installation. Make sure to open the software for the camera, for example Lenovo Easy capture to optimize the use of the camera.
You may leave any comments if you have any other questions.
Remove the battery and adapter. Press power button for 30 sec. Then connect the adapter. Press power button. When pc started, go to
control panel---->power options--->change plan setting--->
Turn off the display-never
Put the computer to sleep-never
control panel---->power options--->change plan setting--->advanced power setting
-set hard disk "turn off hard disk after" to never
-set Sleep "Sleep after" to never
-set hybrid sleep setting to off
-set hibernate after setting to never
1. Try the Updated Windows XP Professional SP2 (verison 5.1.2600) to the most latest and greatest update 2. Trt to check if the camera is working .. If not, 3. Download the integrated camera creative drive from dell .. website . here's the link
4. Install the above driver, restart your computer 5. After restart press Fn+Esc key .. to enable the camera. (You should see a small pic icon on the right side bottom of the screen) 6. The hardware wizard will detect a new USB Webcam
*Note: The above link also works for lenovo. Please rate me if you already have the result.. thanks..