Ok so had phone 1 week. the ok button you had to press a few times to get it to work and then all of a sudden about a wk after having phone it gets 3 cracks in it around the ok button and arrows. the phone still worked infact worked better as the button was not having to be pressed so hard now. however 2 weeks go by and now all of a sudden buttons stop working. made insurance claim and by golly the same thing happened again 3 1/2 weeks after getting my replacement. THIS PHONE SUCKS. I like verizon service better however i must say i like the phones sprint/nextel offers much much better. i had 2 different phones in 5 years with them. and the only reason i had got a new phone is i wanted one with a camera.....
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM WITH THE LG VX9400 CELL PHONE FROM VERIZON
Yes... i have one currently and my okay button only works when it wants to which really sucks. I love verizon but hate alot of their phones this is my second one of these in one year. mine hasnt cracked but the okay button has to be pressed really hard to work.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press the COPY button, wait at least 5 seconds
2. Press the MENU button 3 times
3. Press the RIGHT ARROW button 2 times, then press OK button
4. Press the RIGHT ARROW button repeatedly to select rightmost menu
5. Press the LEFT ARROW button 2 times, then press OK button
6. Use ARROW button to select language, then press OK button
7. Press the STOP button.
1) Press the 3 and 9 buttons at the same time in the ready status. 2) "Reset Menu" will appear on the LCD. Scroll to Fuser by pressing up arrow or down arrow button then press the OK button. 3) "1. Reset 2. Exit" appears on the LCD. Press the 1 button to reset the fuser counter. The display briefly shows "Accepted". The machine returns to the ready status after a few seconds.
Adjusting the volume on an HP Officejet All-in-One Follow these steps to adjust the volume of the various fax sounds. Adjust the rings and beep volume 1.Press the Setup button P(wrench). 2.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right) to select Basic Fax Setup , and then press OK . 3.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right) to select Rings and Beep Volume , and then press OK . 4.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right) to adjust the volume, and then press OK . Adjust the phone line and monitor volume 1.Press the Setup button (wrench). 2.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right ) to select Basic Fax Setup , and then press OK . 3.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right ) to select Phone Line, Monitor Volume , and then press OK . 4.Press the arrow buttons (Left and right ) to adjust the volume, and then press OK . Adjust the handset volume When you receive a call, pick up the handset of the product, and then press the arrow buttons (Left and right ) to adjust the handset volume.
Please feel free to leave a testimonial if this works and please do not forget to click 4 thumbs.
ok here it goes.. press menu once press down arrow once press select once press up arrow once press top left button once press up arrow once press select once press down arrow 7 times press select 3 times Wait while phone copies 1 min to be safe ALL DONE
1. Press the Copy button.
2. Press the menu button 7 times or until 7. ----- is on the LCD.
3. Press the Right Arrow (+) button twice.
4. Press OK.
5. Press the Right Arrow (+) button three times.
6. Press OK.
7. Press the (-) or (+) buttons until ENGLISH is on the LCD.
8. Press OK.
9. Press Stop/Reset button to complete.