Question about Dell 3110cn 3115cn and 5110cn Color
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 05, 2013 | Toshiba e-STUDIO166 Printer
Jun 27, 2011 | Canon MX340 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Apr 29, 2017 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Apr 07, 2010 | Ricoh Aficio 2020D Copier
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
May 26, 2009 | HP Scanjet 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 27, 2009 | Lexmark X632 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 02, 2017 | Dell 3110cn 3115cn and 5110cn Color
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: