Question about Fujitsu fi-6230 Flatbed Scanner
Upgraded system from Windows XP to Windows 7. Use to have a fi-4220c scanner and now have a fi-6230. When I try to install the driver for the fi-6230 it gives me a error message " Please remove scanner utility for microsoft windows" I went into ADD/Remove programs and tryed to uninstall it, but it will not uninstall. This is not allowing me to install the driver for the new scanner. Can you help?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
THE PROPER WAY ON INSTALLING USB DEVICES 1. Do not plug in your device right away. Install all drivers and software first! 2. Reboot 3. Plug the power or turn on your USB Device 4. Plug in the USB Port. 5. Windows Will detect the Device Automatically. Finish! Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 19, 2007
Check in the order as i had written.
1. Is both the scanners are connected in usb, then this problem will arise. Connect fujistu in scsi and check it. And connect only the cannon and check. because there is a chance of usb port or usb cable problem.
2. Then it depends up on the driver you are selecting. whether you may be selecting fujitsu and giving scan .
3. Check is the driver for cannon is properly installed and also have a check in the device manager is there is any question mark is showing in the driver for particular scanner.
4. If you are using any certain application like scandall application you can select the scanner whichyou want it to scan by selecting the SELECT SCANNER.
5. Is your driver is a new version. If new version is available then update the driver and check it out.
If you have any other problem you can contact me .Regd. the fujistu i can help you.
My mail id is : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
SOURCE: Hi, I want to install both
There is no need of installing driver for fi-5530c2 scanner as the driver comes bendled in the fi-5750c scanner. Hence, please install the driver for fi-5750c.On the application, you need to chnage the scanner model under "Select Scanner" menu.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
Posted on Dec 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2012 | Fujitsu ScanPartner fi-4120C2 Path-Through...
Mar 16, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Mar 14, 2011 | Fujitsu fi-5110C ScanMaker Scanner
May 07, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
May 07, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
Feb 12, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
Aug 10, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
Sep 19, 2007 | Fujitsu fi-5650C Path-Through Scanner
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: