Persario c700 sound card drivers for mac osx (1.5.2 kalyway)
I need a sound card driver for my hackintosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it driving me insain with no sound i cant hear music! i need a mac driver for my sound card whcich is in the persario c700 notebook
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 500 points.
An expert who has answered 200 questions.
Re: persario c700 sound card drivers for mac osx (1.5.2...
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
You may have to install or update drivers Most of the
drivers/software I get are from a web site driverguide.com you need to fill out
a free registration then search for the driver you need download it in a format
you can use install it and then most times reboot the computer
Please leave Comment or Rateanswer for me to improve in the future
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Look under your laptop and write the model or part number, and then, go to the following link and select your model. Look for Sound driver and download it, unpack it and follow instruction. http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?submit.y=5&submit.x=5&lang=en&h_client=S-A-R163-1&cc=us&h_query=compaq+presario+c700&h_page=hpcom,igmx&y=8&h_pagetype=s-002&h_cc=us&x=9&h_lang=en
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter. 2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location" 4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list. 6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
5 in 1 card reader driver:
HP Quick Launch Buttons
To install audio / modem drivers, first download and install Microsoft
Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio