Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Not easy for most people to replace or clean ink pads, but this will reset
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
(Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
After the function (menu) is selected, press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
waste ink absorber error message can sometimes be solved by resetting the printer itself. i havent yet tried in ip1880 but in ip1200, th e resetting method is this: (it might also work on other models)
1. unplug the power cord and the data cable(printer to pc) 2. while press-holding the (printer) power button plug the power cable (do not release printer power button until step 3) 3. press 'resumet' ( the button below the power button of the printer) button twice... 4. release the power button 5. connect the usb cable of the printer to the pc... - a new canon printer shall be found in the list of printers. use it as default printer
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 20, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 05, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1000
Jun 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!