Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
1. Open HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 software.
2. Select Create option.
3. Select Disc Labels option.
4. Select Print directly on Disc option.
5. Choose the Mini CD.
6. Select Choose this format option.
7. Choose the appropriate Design and Photo you want.
8. Click on Create.
9. Under Settings option, select the appropriate printer and Media type.
10. Under Printable Area option, select Standard/Print to hub option from the drop down list under Standard Sizes.
11. Click on Print button.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2015 | HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer, Copier,...
Jun 18, 2010 | Verbatim (95058) 25 Pack 16x DVD-R Storage...
Feb 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jun 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 26, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!