Question about Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Multifunction Laser Printer, Copy/Fax/Print
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just found this solution TODAY! After trying for a whole year to fix this thing... It was right at my face the whole time!!!!
1) Uninstall your old Canon MF5550 driver.
2) Reboot your computer
3) Download the Canon MF5550 driver Windows XP version.
4) Open your Vista Control Panel, then click on PROGRAMS (not on Uninstall or something else...)
5) bellow "Programs & Features", click on "use an older program with this version of Windows". Follow the wizard.
6) Locate the program manually. (If you need to search the folder where you downloaded your Canon driver, just go to search file on C. It will probably download on your desktop or Downloads)
7) Open the MF5550 Folder where you downloaded the driver, and click on the setup.exe file.
8) Choose on the next screen Windows XP
9) If you need to change the display settings, go ahead. But I didn't change anything. I just clicked NEXT.
10) Fill in the box: RUN THIS PROGRAM AS AN ADMINISTRATOR and click NEXT.
11) Click Next again and let Windows Vista do its job.
12) If it worked... just click yes and finish. If it didn't, click NO and run it again.
I AM SO HAPPY THIS THING WORKED!!!
Let me know if this worked for you!!!! I know I've looked everywhere for this solution...
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOOD LUCK! GOD BLESS!
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Posted on Dec 18, 2008
I don't think Vista is supported for this printer and if not doubt that it will be as Microsoft are bringing out a new OS to replace it.
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
No Mac drivers availible for imageclass D680, according to this Canon site. Only lists Windows ME, 98, NT, 2000, XP, or Vista.
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4450
Sep 15, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4450 - multifunction ...
Aug 16, 2013 | Canon ImageCLASS MF4450 - multifunction ...
Nov 12, 2011 | Canon imageCLASS D320 Laser Printer
Sep 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 30, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS D340 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 05, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D680 Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon imageCLASS D660 All-In-One Laser...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: