Question about Cameras

2 Answers

I have lost the USB cable

I have a Technika SH-1060 camersa but no USB cable.

Can you provide me with a source for a replacement

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I need belkin f5u131 camera driver 2 support in my system: DRIVER NEEDED: Belkin pc camera F 5 U 1 3 1 (Windows XP Professional)

Posted on Jan 29, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

If you have not solved this have a good range of camera USB cables and they have found a cable for my Premier camera which they didn't list.

Posted on Nov 01, 2009

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I need cables for a sony cyber shot dsc-s650 is the link that you can buy it directly from eBay...
Hope this helps! Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give me
4 Thumbs Up for me to continue for Helping out the Community :)

Brand New For Sony CyberShot DSC-S650 Camera Compatible USB Cable Features:
  • Brand New Sony Compatible USB Data Cable
  • The USB port transfers data between your digital camera to your PC or laptop. This USB cable is a must needed accessory along with your digital camera.
  • Compatibility: PC & Mac USB 1.0, 1.1,& 2.0 devices
  • Support Data transferring up to 480Mbps
  • Color: Black
  • Length: 5ft
  • Weight: 2 oz

Package Included:

  • 1 x Brand New USB Data Cable For Sony Digital Camera/DSLR

Jul 18, 2011 | Sony Cameras

1 Answer

Hi. what cebels i need to conect samsung vp-d351 digital-cam to laptop

You need a USB cable to connect this camera to your computer, to get the proper USB cable for it you can go to a new computer or electronic store near your place and take the camera with you and they can provide you the needed USB cable for it.

Feb 15, 2011 | Samsung Cameras

1 Answer

Kodak camara CX 7530 have lost my USB cable can I order another one ?

KODAK no longer produces the USB cable for this model.
And it is therefor very difficult to find U-4 cables on the market.

I suggest to use card reader in the future.

Oct 06, 2009 | Kodak Cameras

1 Answer

Nikon coolpix s51, lost the adaptor for connection between laptop and camera. where can i get a new one? friend has a nikon coolpix as well. cant understand why his cable doesn't fit.

Nikon usually uses a standard fitting , but there are now 5 or six different "standard" USB tips (see Wikipedi article about USB if you want pictures. GE makes an adapter cable with interchnageable tips. You can also get the replacement cord thru any Nikon dealer (if they are willing to order it for you), But my personal choice is to get a digital media card reader instead and remove the card from the camera and read it thru the card reader- multi format card readers can be bought at office supply stores for under $20 and sometimes OfficeDepot puts their Aptiva brand single format card readers on sale for $5

Aug 24, 2009 | Nikon Cameras

1 Answer

Own a Technika SH-7065 but have misplaced charger for battery....

Hi, just connect to PC using USB cable and tis will charge your camera!


Apr 02, 2009 | Cameras

1 Answer

Lost charger for camera battery

not sure if this does it for you, but there are USB battery chargers on Ebay for this camera. I've got the same problem and that's all I've found - so far.

Mar 06, 2009 | Cameras

1 Answer

I lost my battery charger /usb cord for my samsung L201 digital camera and would like to order another one the numbers listed in manual are ac adapter (sac-47) and USB cable(suc-c3) In the picture it...

For charging your Samsung L201, you need the ac adapter (part number AD44-00131A, style SAC-47) and the 20-pin usb cable (part number AD39-00147A, style SUC-C3) both of which can be ordered at

Feb 02, 2009 | Samsung (CZ2200029) Dock / Cradle, USB...

1 Answer

Technxt500k web cam drivers

download from here

Dec 07, 2008 | Cameras

2 Answers

User manual for technika SH1060 digital camera

I have solved the problem by returning the camera as it was still under guarantee. Thank you for your help.

Nov 09, 2008 | Cameras

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

263 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

98694 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers


Level 3 Expert

63291 Answers

Are you a Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides