An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: 924 printer-colour cartridge-
Still Blinking: Remove both the Cartridges take a Paper Towel turn the catridges direction so that u can see a Copper plate with small boxes on it....... Just wipe it twice or thrice with the Paper Towel.......... Now insert it and Power on the Printer and see whether u have the same error message if still it gives the same error message..........Get the catridges replaced...... Good Luck...........
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Could be your printer settings, check out your printer preferences to make sure your not printing a negative or make sure you colour corrections is enabled.
2) If the colour cartridge is a 3 in 1, just one of the colours may have run out. Giving a distorted picture. That means a new cartridge. The best way to check that is to go to your printer tool box and print out a test sheet. There should be 3 colours (Magenta, Yellow and Blue) and Black. If one's missing, the cartridge is out one colour.
Either someone has been playing with colour controls or your clour cartridges are either blocked or running low. If the printer can print black using the color cartridges then they are all ok. But it does sound like tank is running dry or blocked. If they have had a lot of use I'd say the ink is low. If they are new cartridges but not been used for a while they could be dried out and blocked.
It will tell you the colour is low, regardless of the format in which you are printing. I don't believe Canon provide a way for you to disable this for their printer range, so you'll need to put in the new colour cartridge to get rid of this error. (you should however, be able to print whilst receiving this message)