Question about Sony Dvcam DSR-PD170 DV Digital Camcorder
In menu which option for color bar
—To change the mode settings in the menu settings, select the menu items with the SEL/
PUSH EXEC dial. .
(1) In the standby, VCR, or MEMORY mode, press MENU.
(2) Turn the SEL/PUSH EXEC dial to select the desired icon, then press the dial to
(3) Turn the SEL/PUSH EXEC dial to select the desired item, then press the dial to
(4) Turn the SEL/PUSH EXEC dial to select the desired mode, then press the dial
to set it.
(5) If you want to change other items, select RETURN and press the dial, then
repeat steps 2 to 4.
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2013 | JVC PD-42V485 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma...
Apr 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 06, 2009 | HP 180 Color Copier
Sep 18, 2009 | Sony Dvcam DSR-PD170 DV Digital Camcorder
Jun 29, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2009 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Jun 18, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 15, 2009 | Video Cameras
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: