Question about Google Chrome
1. First of all install a good Internet Security and scan.
2. If you are using a Google Chrome, Install "adblock" plugin.
Here is the Link.
Adblock for Chrome.
3. Now Paste and Go "chrome://extensions/" in your Chrome. Disable and delete all Extensions which you don't need.
4. In settings select "Manage Search Engines". Make Google to default and delete rest.
5. In settings go to "On startup" and check the startup pages. Delete them.
6. Uninstall the applications from your Control Panel from Publisher "Conduit Inc."
7. Restart the Computer Now.
Posted on Jan 17, 2013
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Nov 25, 2013 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
May 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2013 | Microsoft XP Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2013 | Google Computers & Internet
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: