Question about Abit IP-95 Motherboard
Where i can find kd7a drivers for windovs7/vista 32bit
Hello try the homepage:
Or the intel download site:
And run the update utility.
Supports AMD-K7 Athlon/ AthlonXP/ Barton FSB 200/266/333MHz Processors
- VIA KT400A / VT8235CE chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 8X /4X (0.8V /1.5V)
- Three 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
- On board 10/100M LAN
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports optical S/P DIF Out.
You can`t use xp drivers for windows 7, it does not work that way.
This mainboard is from the year 2002, and you probably can`t find any drivers for windows 7.
The mainboard is too old, for the windows system.
Continue using windows xp, or buy a new mainboard or pc.
Posted on Feb 15, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | XFX GeForce 6200TC Graphic Card
Mar 08, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Mar 30, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3050 Notebook
Dec 21, 2009 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
May 15, 2009 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Apr 19, 2008 | Cameras
Nov 18, 2007 | ASUS P4V8X-X Motherboard
Jun 21, 2011 | Abit IP-95 Motherboard
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: