Question about HP COLOR LASERJET CP 3505 N PRINTER
Changed the print cartridges, cyan and magenta and when I start the copier it runs through it start up and then in the display reads 54.16 error -Turn power off and re-start. Have tried this a few times and still the error message appears. PS the cartridges I replaced were not HP, I found replacements cheaper on-line.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
51.22 is a Magenta laser scanner error.
Try removing the magenta restarting the printer and reinstalling.
If that does not work you likely need a laser assm.
You might want to call a tech. to replace.
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
HP 4550 Color Laserjet Printer - Blank or white pages :
01. Your software application is sending an extra page-eject command.
02. Check the software’s printing configuration information. There is a problem with the network configuration.
03. Some sharing devices on networks may generate a blank page as a separator.
04. Check with the network administrator.
05. The printer may be feeding two or more pages at once because the paper is difficult to separate.
06. The sealing tape has been left in the toner cartridge.
07. The toner cartridge is empty or defective.
08. The laser scanner door does not open properly.
09. Remove and reseat the toner cartridge.
10. Check the laser scanner shutter door for proper operation.
11. The toner cartridge guide is damaged,
improperly positioned, or missing.
12. There is no transfer roller voltage.
13. Perform the Half Self-Test Functional Check to check all other electrophotographic processes.
14. Replace the transfer roller if necessary.
15. The high-voltage connectors are mounted on the high-voltage power supply (HVPS) PCA and protrude into the toner cartridge cavity.
16. Check the springs for functionality. Clean if dirty; replace if defective or missing.
The HVPS PCA is defective.
17.The DC controller PCA is defecti There is no drum ground path.
18 Check the drum ground.
19. The laser scanner cable assembly is defective
20 The page length and margins are not set correctly for the paper size. Verify that the ribbon connector at J1307 of the HVPS is
21. If the HVPS has been removed recently, verify that the ribbon connector from the DC controller PCA to the HVPS is properly
seated at both ends..
22. Verify that the photoconductive drum is rotating properly. Perform is the drum diagnostic test to visually observe if the drum is rotating.
23. OR using a felt-tipped marker place an index mark on the edge of the drum outside the image area. Turn on the printer (wait for
drum rotation to occur), and then look to see if the drum has
24. moved. If the drum has not moved, investigate the mechanical
and electrical drum rotation circuitry and movement mechanisms.
25. The imaging drum shutter may not be retracting. Replace the imaging drum.
26. Lst but not the least, please fry to have the Printer int the Setcie
27. Use only HP Authorized Genuine catridges only
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
There are replacemetn parts for the print head, just like there is for the cartridge, though the expense may be more then the printer.
Posted on Aug 25, 2009
SOURCE: cartridges error,
you need to replace one or both of your cartridges with new ones
if you have the old you can check , what cartridge couse the error and you can refill the old one like this
hope i help you
if i had pls vote me
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2012 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7400/DT Laser Printer
Aug 25, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 18, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Nov 08, 2016 | HP COLOR LASERJET CP 3505 N PRINTER
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: