As the errors say, there are no drivers installed to make the motherboard function correctly. Your Windows Operating System only knows so many drivers. So what i recommend is to download and install the drivers for your motherboard.
For Windows XP professional click here
The drivers you need on that page are as follows, please install them in this order as well or it may not work correctly.
document.write("Chipset: Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility for Intel® Desktop Boards")
* Chipset: Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility for Intel® Desktop Boards (1342KB)
* Video: Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver (5410KB)
* LAN: Intel LAN [V6.4_PRO2KXP_ONLY.EXE] (8798KB)
* Audio: Realtek AC97 [AUD_ALLOS_18.104.22.16820_PV_REALTEKAC97.EXE] (24333KB)
* USB: USB 2.0 [USB2.0.EXE] (1106KB)
This will install the drivers for your Chipset, Video, Network, Audio and USB.
Afterwards everything should appear as installed in device manager.
Hope this helps.