- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
phone memory might be full. free phone memory first and transfer the data to memory card from received files in phone.always free memory of phone because applications need space to open.it might slow ur phone
format your memory card with computer
disconnect your memory card from phone
connet memory car to computer, using card reader
at computer open windows explorer, at memory card drive right click then chose format, then chose start, wait until finish
connect again to your phone
1. go to media
chose a picture you want to delete, and if possible chose delete/basket sign, if not possible chose options --> delete picture
2. go to settings, mediasettings, photos, erase memory
Your gonna need to buy a really cheap phone exactly the same model as yours. You should definitely use the internet to do so. After doing so either find a local repair facility and have them swap the boards or buy the Precision Electronics Tool kit from Lowes or Home Depot and do it yourself...
You don't have to move your contacts to sim, you can just save them to your SD. 1) open contact list 2) click "options" -> "settings" -> "advanced" 3) chose "backup to memory card" After that you can restore your contacts from this backup on any other phone
go into your opitons in the message screen and turn on auto erase and it will erase the read text messages when in reaches the full amount with out you having to manually delete them yourself and it will keep the picture messages you get
YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE MESSAGING MEMORY BY FELLOW THIS TIPS : PRESS THE MENU AND PRESS MESSAGING AND PRESS OPTIONS CHOOSE SETTINGS CHOOSE OTHER CHOSE MEMORY IN USE THERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE PLACE THAT MESSAGE STORAGE IN .
HI annewighton, I will help u in this problem. Ur NOkia N70 is crashed due to software error or virus in ur mobile phone. I recommend u to use antivirus software. It wont erase any data. Another alternate is to format ur phone memory and memory card. It also dont erase the phone softwares and apps it came with. It only erases additional datas added later. To format ur phone memory :
1) Make sure ur charge is 75 %. Turn off ur phone. 2) press and hold three buttons ( green dial button + * + 3 key ) and turn on the phone. 3) Hold those buttons until a formatting screen appears. 4) It automatically completes and ur phone asks for restart. 5) Ur phone memory is completely formatted. To format MMC (memory card): - Make sure ur charge is 75 % or more. - Open menu->extras->memory card->format. - Takes ( 15-20 ) minutes. - Ur MMC is formatted now. =============================================== Please send me a feedback and rate my solution. Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved. =============================================== SAJAN(firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com)