An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: What are recycling containers? My neighbor I should...
Recycling containers are the containers (often bins) for putting products that can be recycled rather than just thrown away. Items such as plastic, glass, aluminum cans, paper and tin can all be recycled which helps the environment. Many cities have different colored bins for different types of products. Ask your neighbor to clarify where your recycling containers are and what you can put in them.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
See how to recover the files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del. The Windows operating system places all deleted files into a special folder named Recycle Bin. If an important file was deleted by mistake, you can always find it there. However, the size of Recycle Bin is limited, and the system empties it as it becomes full. What is more, the files, deleted with Shift + Del or larger than the size allocated for Recycle Bin, are never sent to Recycle Bin.
Read how to recover files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin or with Shift + Del - https://hetmanrecovery.com/file_uneraser/hetman_uneraser.htm
If you faced such a problem, just follow our advice:
1. Make sure your file is not in the Recycle Bin and you don't have its backup copy left. Your Windows may have enabled some backup functions, such as file history, restore points, system image creation etc.
2. Use the link in the description of this video to download and install Hetman Uneraser. Remember that you have to start data recovery as soon as possible, because the work of the operating system is connected with the permanent process of creating new files on the system disk.
Now let us see in detail how you can use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del.
To do it, let's reconstruct a situation when important files can be lost.
• There is a folder containing various files on disk D
• Delete it by pressing the key combination Shift + Del
• as you can see the folder containing files is deleted, and these files cannot be seen on the disk or in Recycle Bin
So how can you use Hetman Uneraser to recover files after Windows Recycle Bin is emptied or after such files were deleted with Shift + Del?
• Click on "Wizard"
• The File Recovery wizard opens, "Next"
• Select the drive where the accidentaly deleted files were stored. In my case, it is disk D, "Next"
• Leave the default checkbox "Normal scan," "Next".
• In this window you can only specify the necessary file types to speed up the process of analysis and data recovery. For example, I will check "Selected file types" - in my case they are archives, audio, video files and images. When you unfold the list, you can specify even more which file types should be searched. I will leave default settings and click "Next."
• In additional options, you can specify the date when the files were created, opened or modified, and the file size to make the search more exact. You can also choose "Deleted files only" and other options. I will leave the settings as they are and will check "Deleted files only" because in my case I deleted the files - which means they were not lost, for example, as a result of a hard disk failure. Next.
• Wait for the process to be complete.
• The files have been found. You can uncheck the files you don't need and leave only those which are necessary, "Next".
• Here, select "Save to hard disk" and specify the path where the files will be recovered to. Click "Recovery" and wait - it can take some time.
As you have just seen, the program did the job easily and quickly, and it took me almost no effort, thanks to the user-friendly interface and an easy-to-use recovery wizard.
Try your best not to use your computer! I hope you have another computer. Get a program like Recuca onto a thumb drive or maybe onto a cd. Run that onto the computer that has the file your looking for.Keep your fingers crossed cause the more you use that computer the more chances of the file your looking for to get over written.
You could use a car coil, but you would need to find a 6 volt one and they are not only difficult to find but will be very expensive. Visit a motorcycle recycler and get a second hand one. The coil on your machine may contain other parts of the ignition system that are not in a car coil.
Looking at the neighbor, hey. NV devise are really great at looking in the night. I don't know how to show movies on them. Be smart, don't show the neighbor on the internet, it could be hazzard to one health. stewbison
Is this the topic which you are suppose to write a paper? Here are your chapter titles and descriptions:
Source Reduction: Don't make so much to start with and that will reduce the quantity immediately. Reduce unnecessary packaging. Buy a new TV lately? Every part is covered with plastic including the power cord which is wrapped in plastic and closed with plastic tape or a plastic tie. Even the prongs on the plug are plugged into an unnecessary hard plastic piece. Screens and cabinet edges and cords all covered with plastic film. WHY? The instructions are in a plastic bag which is also itself in a plastic bag. The little connectors, wires and screws are also in their own individual plastic bags.
Too much plastic in the packaging, don't buy it to start with. If you can't live without it - make the merchant dispose of the packing and packaging. Leave it in their store. They will get the message.
Why do we need one time use foam cups - plates - utinsels? Paper is cheaper in the long run and just as servicable. In a land fill, paper will degrade. Plastic will remain for years.
Recycle Recycle Recycle: Make recycleing easier. Municiple collection - merchants can collect at their places of business. Use products made from recycled plastic. Make it easier for home owners to dispose of. There has to be financial motivatiuon to recycle.
You are making reference to motherboards. There must be some use for the innards of discarded computers, radios, GPS and a million other electronic devices. Trash is worth BIG money if we can just figure out how to extract the money.
END USE - turn the remainder into energy. Don't dump it in the ocean or on the land. It will not go away for many many years. Reference the plastic island floating in the Pacific ocean. Burn it. Convert the stored energy in the plastic into energy we can use.
Much raw oil is used in the production of this plastic. What a waste. Takes weeks for the raw material delivery, lots of energy to turn it into plastic, weeks to deliver the product to market, we actually use a lot of plastic for just a few minutes (removing it from the TV, eating our supper out of it, unwrapping our candy bar from it, unpacking our plastic chairs from it, etc then we have to dispose of all that plastic in a plastic trash bag! to get rid of it, it it will ever go away!