Question about Canon imageRUNNER C2058 Led Printer
The printer Board B1: you must shut it down by hitting the Options
button and then selecting Function >Shut down > Shut down
sytem>OK. Then power the machine off with the main switch. If the
Customer has not been shutting off the machine properly and you get the
please wait message you might try reloading system software first
before replacing the hard drive.
Or = remove and reseat the printer board, if that doesn't work then you'll have to reformat the HDD unit and reload system software from a laptop. If the problem remains, the printer board may need to be replaced.
The Color Network Printer Board -B1 has a shut down function. It is for preventing corruption of the HDD. Be sure to turn off the main power switch after performing shutdown.
To properly shut down the Color Network Printer Board -B1:
1. Press the Option key on the control panel if the copier is in copier mode.
2. Make sure that the LCD reads Idle.
3. Select Functions on the LCD.
4. Select Shut Down from the Functions screen.
5. Select Shut Down System from the Shut Down screen.
6. The message 'It is now safe to power off the system' appears on the screen.
7. Power off the main power switch located on the lower right side of the copier.
* Note- After powering off the copier, wait at least five seconds before powering the copier back on.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2014 | Canon imageRUNNER 400S Copier
Aug 25, 2012 | Canon IMAGERUNNER 2230 Copier
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon C2058 Color Copier
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C2058 Led Printer
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon C2058 Color Copier
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon C2058 Color Copier
Jun 21, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 18, 2009 | Canon imageRUNNER C3200 Color Printer
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!