Question about Windham Accent Cabinet Bookcase

Open Question

Windham cabinet instructions - Windham Accent Cabinet Bookcase

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can you provide under cabinet mounting instructions for GE Microwave part WX4-A19?

To mount it under a cabinet, you have to have the under cabinet install kit; you'll find that here: Under Cabinet Mounting Kit WX4 A019 GE Appliances the kit does include instructions. You can't mount it without the kit.

Dec 12, 2015 | GE Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Temperature control

If you go to this website they can assist you with getting technical assistance on diagnosing your issue and getting a remote for you. Hope this helps.

Dec 26, 2013 | Whalen Furniture Windham Fireplace TV...

1 Answer

I need a new flapper, where can I buy one?

any local home improvement store or this website:

Mar 06, 2011 | Sterling 402315-96 Biscuit Windham...

1 Answer

Leaking collar, is this easy to repair?

not always. you will need flange repair kit, wax ring, wood screws, replacement bolts, caulk and shims

Nov 29, 2010 | Sterling 402315-0 White Windham Two-Piece...

1 Answer

I need instructions on how to build a room essentials bathroom wall cabinet made by Target.

I need instructions on the Home Essentials wall cabinet. My hubby threw away the hardware and the instructions to it.

Nov 06, 2010 | Home

1 Answer

We just installed this toliet yesterday and there was nothing in the instructions about how to set the water level, there is not enough water in the tank to flush the toliet properly

Depending on the type of water regulator/flush valve you have it varies. Usually there is a screw that regulates how much travel there is on the arm with the float on the end, or the float that moves up and down on the column. If you restrict this movement the water fills less and vice versa.

Oct 08, 2010 | Sterling 402315-0 White Windham Two-Piece...

1 Answer

Standard looking ballcock, but doesn't seem to use re-fill tubing. could this be siphon type of ballcock? Is there such a thing?

Yes that is a siphon type ballcock. And yes they do still make.

Good luck and please rate 4 thumbs for the free answer

Feb 28, 2010 | Sterling 402315-0 White Windham Two-Piece...

1 Answer

Every couple of minutes our toilet make a ''whooshing'' sound. Do you have any idea what this is.

its all down to water presher trying to fill the header tank,,,change the washer in the ball **** may help shut it up

Oct 24, 2009 | Sterling 402315-0 White Windham Two-Piece...

2 Answers

How do i change dryer vent direction(from back to bottom)

typically cabinets are screwed together and into the wall. Get a flash light and look for screws in the cabinet, under the cabinet and in the adjacent cabinets

Jun 13, 2009 | Maytag PYE2300AY Electric Dryer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Windham Accent Cabinet Bookcase Logo

Related Topics:

151 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Windham Furniture Experts

Dan Webster
Dan Webster

Level 3 Expert

8220 Answers

John Tripp
John Tripp

Level 3 Expert

4654 Answers

Charles T Nevin
Charles T Nevin

Level 3 Expert

4070 Answers

Are you a Windham Furniture Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides