Question about Refrigerators
As the title says, the frigde part on my arc7050 fridge freezer is not cold enough, it also from time to time will make a clicking sound. The control panel buttons on the top are pretty useless, as they don't even work when I try to press them, they just flicker.
The freezer is working fine, no problems with that.
Can anybody help
If this is correct:
1. No ice build up on back of freezer wall.
2. Fan in freezer is working.
3. Items in freezer are frozen, ice cream is a good test.
Why is the cold air in the freezer not getting over to the Ref. side?
1. There is a channel (tunnel) from the freezer to the Ref, side and there is a door which regulates how much cold air from the freezer goes through to the Ref. side.
2. The control panel may have it labeled as "Freezer" setting, from cold to coldest. The coldest setting means the door is almost closed and will keep most of the cold air in the freezer.
3. Since your control panel is not working then this door must be almost closed keeping all or most of the cold air in the freezer.
Any service tech should be able to check the control panel and find the problem.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2016 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Dec 06, 2007 | Refrigerators
on Feb 11, 2008 | Whirlpool ER6AHKXPQ Top Freezer...
Feb 06, 2010 | Whirlpool ER6AHKXPQ Top Freezer...
Jul 27, 2009 | Whirlpool 11.8 cu. ft. / 334 liter Upright...
Feb 12, 2009 | Whirlpool GB9SHKXL Bottom Freezer...
Dec 26, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel E522BLX Bottom Freezer...
Dec 23, 2008 | Freezers
Nov 30, 2008 | Refrigerators
662 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: