Question about Onkyo DV-SP500 DVD Player
Region code hack posted by Victor Lazlo, July 14 2003:
Steps to change Region code:
1. open setup menu (with setup key)
2. select menu point 'General' (dt. 'Allgemein')
3. select sup-menu point 'Setup-Menu Mode' (dt.Setup-Menü-Modus)
4. at 'Setup-Menu Mode' select 'basic' (dt. Einsteiger)
5. confirm 'Basic' sellection with 'Enter' key
6. now push 'Display' key at your remote control, the present regent code will be displaid
7. to change the region code push 'Condition Memory' key (COND.M) at your remote control, afterwards a number key representing the region code you want to select
8. after a successful change, the disply of ther regional code will disappear
9. if pressing the 'Disply' key again the changed regional code will be shown.
Remark: Macrovision copyguard in gerneral will be switched off after that modification
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2012 | Teac DV-H500 DVD Player
Nov 13, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2011 | Onkyo DV-BD507 Blu-ray Disc Player, Black
Jan 31, 2010 | Onkyo DV-SP406S DVD Player
Oct 03, 2009 | Onkyo DV-SP502 DVD Player
Sep 05, 2009 | Sharp DV-SL2200W Player
Nov 17, 2008 | Onkyo DV-CP704 DVD Player
Jan 14, 2008 | Onkyo DV-CP704 DVD Player
Aug 29, 2010 | Onkyo DV-SP500 DVD Player
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!