I deleted all the cookies from "Temporary Internet Files" unfortunately. So all the options in yahoo messenger are not working.I can't see mail messeges,other side webcam,etc..I need the cookies back.So Help Me to recover this problem at once to the following address.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try clearing all the cookies and temporary files. Close all the programs including the browser, open control panel, and again open "Internet Options", on the "General" tab, under the "Temporary Internet files" you'll see something like "Delete cookies" or "Delete files", click the button/s and delete all. Now restart your computer and try again. If the problem persists, let me know with the name of the internet browser you are using, like internet explorer, firefox, etc..etc... Also let me know the Operating System installed on your computer i.e. Windows xp or Windows vista, etc..etc...
what happens when you click on the icon? do you get an error message? are you able to get to the yahoo home page? also delete your temp files, cookies and history.... it seems to help sometimes.
to do this follow these steps.
1) Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools 2) Click on Internet Options 3) On the General Tab, in the middle of the screen, click on delete files
4) Click on OK and wait for the hourglass icon to stop after it deletes the temporary internet files 5) You can now click on Delete Cookies and click OK to delete cookies that websites have placed on your hard drive.
6) Do the same for delete history
can also run the windows updates and select custom and install updates listed